Sunday 22 September 2013

I have already become such a slack blogger not writing for a couple of days but I do have a good reason of packing my things up and moving back to uni as third year which starts tomorrow. SCARY!! where has the last 2 years gone ??!

so third year. AHHHH

This year I am planning on basing most of my studio practice work on the beauty, individuality and variation that bug/insects have to offer. Through out the summer I have been collecting resources that could in time prove an asset for development.
As you can see below a colourful array of jewelled scarabs. These to me just looking at them provide me with ideas based on colour and design. 
As you can probably tell I am connecting with my chosen theme and hope to produce some unique work that showcases my talent and what can be produced by looking closely at what some of us find to be creepy crawlies...

No comments:

Post a Comment