Monday 21 April 2014

easter madness

Easter Sunday or palm Sunday whatever way you look at its come and past.
For me personally it was a lovely day just the break i needed away from the uni work and general work. Between finishing my thesis, sewing samples and icing Easter eggs these past two weeks have gone extremely fast but yet even though i have accomplished things i hardly have anything to show for it :\.

Yesterday was spent doing something i just love spending time with my family. The best part surprising my grandma and grandad by driving down with my two sisters to say she enjoyed the company for a few hours and seeing us all together which doesn't happen very often was a lovely treat for her. shame about the British weather - constant Rain!!

Well today has been a new day. productive one at that!! summer wardrobe brought down from storage and winter put up, spring clean of house and working on samples for my final collection in the beautiful sunshine what a change from yesterday. lets hope it continues.

Anyways its back to uni for the last time tomorrow where has the last three years gone......? Creativity will come from me and my thesis shall be printed and bound scary stuff.

so for now i'm off for a little break. bye bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment