Friday 29 August 2014

Job news!!!

I HAVE A JOB :D!!!!!

So.........after all the cv editing, application forms, conversations and the occasional interview I can happily say I have a job as a supervisor for Claire's accessories. woooooow. perseverance pays off. This provides me with two things I absolutely love communicating with people and the obvious accessories. I mean what's not to enjoy I get to work in the city of Bristol, see fashion all the time due to high street and use my knowledge of combining to bring the two together with in the simplest of occasions just one item.  One thing I am sure I am not going to get bored of its the constant change of days in retail and the constant learning experience to expand my knowledge. 

Anyways I could probably go on for a fair bit about the excitement I am feeling for the fast approaching future chapter of my life but I shall save you eyes for another post. 

xoxo

ps. all my birthday money got spent pleasantly on a shirt, tops, 2 jackets and jewellery. Such good editions to my ever changing wardrobe as who wants to stick to one style and get stuck in a rut....NOT ME  

No comments:

Post a Comment