Monday 8 September 2014

The rollercoaster which is life.

With the twists, turns, bumps, ups and downs the best way to describe the days from my last post is that of a rollercoaster!!

From working two jobs to juggling seeing the other half to gym to family AND THE OCCASSIONAL I CAN'T DO IT....I have decided to try and become a more chilled person. Not that I am not already but I am laced very tight sometimes not giving myself the opportunity to just experience.  So with this in mind I have started drawing again (no masterpieces though just quick sketches), doing things because I want to and embracing the words I have been know to say to a fair few people 'use every experience as a chance to learn or develop'.

Job update-----Claire's
With having had what felt like a very long shift of the new job on Saturday (8 1/2 hours) it definitely let me do something I thoroughly enjoy talking to people. I mean who doesn't love to talk?! view all the stock we had to offer, work in an environment that doesn't to a point sell clothing and gave me the opportunity get to know the team members that were in.  Come to the end to say I was tired was true and a little out of my comfort zone a lot true but with most things it takes time to get used to a new roles. sooo.....with a positive attitude and a smile on my face my best foot is continuing to go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment