Sunday 19 October 2014

Life of a claires supervisor

Its nearly officially been 2 months at Claire's where does time even go??? 

Recently I passed my key turn which really just means I am able to hold the fort of the shop on my own. wooooo!!! I was a little nervous so when it was confirmed by the district manager I passed It brought a smile to my face. since then I cant say I have really stopped learning, processing and just getting stuck in.

With Halloween approaching fairly quickly recently the staff of claire's stores have been dressing to embody the theme with witches, cats, devils, dead brides etc. If any of you people viewing this have instagram check out @claires_cabotcircus for my stores going ons or #clairesuk to see what others are up to in the UK. You never know might spark ideas or reveal a product you have been searching for.

Anyways I know I have been lacking photos in recent posts so will try my best in future posts to let you into some the imagery of my life. Feel free to check me out personal on instagram @nicolacupboard for the time being xx

No comments:

Post a Comment