Tuesday 23 September 2014

Working update with purchases

Crazy Crazy Crazy....that's what time spent has been recently. I seem to have work in my diary as well as free days but I always seem to busy. How is that??

The jobs itself is going as well as expected with only being there a few weeks i'm finding my feet, learning new things and communicating with the general public. Even though these things are all well and good I just cant help but feel I am slighty out of my depth but at the same time I know I am fully capable.  why am I programmed with self doubt??  One of the perks of working for a accessories company is the 50% discount so as you can guess I have purchased a few new items. A gorgeous semi-precious stone necklace in tones of baby pink with a silver chain, a anklet with little leaf shaped pieces of metal hanging from it and a ring that sits on my middle finger looking as if it has wrapped itself around it.  All purchases that even though I shouldn't have brought have been money well spent.

Happy Happy Happy.

so......Heres to hoping I can kick my self doubt and beat my inner demons to say yes I can do this so please go away.  The next few weeks I am fairly busy with work hours so do forgive me if I don't post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment