Tuesday 28 January 2014

mock shoot

College/Uni open evening = mock shoot :)
 
Having done photography through A Level and art foundation I loved the chance to put what I learnt back into practice. I actually enjoyed not having to do the photography for once and being able to see how the clothing moved as well as how another person shoots it.
 
It was a joint effort with the media make-up BA Hons to give them images for their portfolios and vis versa.


 
The trousers are from my last submission for the season spring summer 2015 and a young market.
I Love the shape they give to the model fellow third year fashion student Rebecca Jelley. The high waisted cut pulls in and elongates her bottom half.
what makes them different though is I have manipulated a Japanese drop hole to create a pocket shape and style lines down the leg leaving the other side normal.  Even though I have not added textiles to the toile I was envisioning print/manipulation growing from the pocket.
 
I could see my self personally wearing them on a warm day but in a lighter fabric.
 
My task now is to enjoy a past time looking through fashion mags and finding potential styling ideas with the professional shoot being in a number of weeks.  Its hard being a student sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment