Friday 31 January 2014

End of week 2

This week has been a good one. There has been inspiration, progression, development and break throughs and its only the end of week 2.

I have used the digital printer for the second time in my duration at uni. Exciting to learn a new skill.  Pattern cut in a new way from marking on the stand using tailors tape. Completely against what I normally do. Biggy considering how anal I am about things.  Using materials I wouldn't normally go for and smashing glass to create beautiful, delicate, linear lines with the resemblance to butterfly wings. 
To say I would like the weekend off would be an understatement but no rest for the wicked with a job to do to fund the equipment making the creativity turn into fruition.  To be honest there could be worse places to work then a chocolate shop (Fatty to be!!).

To keep more up to date on what I do. click the link below.    
 
#fashion #thirdyear #design #facebook
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment