Friday 24 January 2014

Outfit 23.01.2014



 Jumper: Charity shop £1 BARGIN, Dress: Primark summer 2013 £12
 
I love this combination.
Cute and comfortable skater dress in a denim material with the softness of cotton. Decorative yoke with white lace. Great to be dressed up or down. Might not be to every ones tastes but paired with a baggy jumper even though gives a boxy shape really works for me. I have also been know to wear with a belt over the top to emphasise my waist to create a shape.
 
Just because its technically winter doesn't mean we have to be confined to trousers. I personally find fluffy high denier tights to be very warm sometimes more then trouser. Maybe due to being closer to the skin but heck I don't really know if I am being honest.
 
Well Today (24.01.2014) I am off to attempt to source some new materials in Bristol for module 3 and potentially some inspiration from fashionable people on the street....wish me luck....x   

No comments:

Post a Comment