Tuesday 16 September 2014

This time a year ago 3rd year had begun

September 2013 and I just begun the quickest year of my life to date. I blinked and the year was over. where had all that time gone....???? 1 dissertation, 2 six week modules and 2 9 weeks with the following classification of 2:1 upper second class degree. Thinking about it now I would like to wish all the student out there going into their third year creative or other wise try not to let the stress get on top of you. speaking from experience I got myself way to up tight, put down by others, cried the volume of liquid you would need to fill a swimming pool but apart from the downs don't forget your friends/peers as no matter what they will get you through it as well as family as even if its not said we all care about one another.    
 
so free from education life is an open sketchbook ready for me to document the next chapter of my life from employment, relationships and the ever expanding items being added to my wardrobe.
 
keep posted for the progression in my life :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment