Saturday 1 February 2014

Mirrored Image and individuality

The simplicity of a reflection, a mirrored image, what other people see.

That's what I enjoy about fashion. Its a reflection of you as a person projected to other peoples eyes through the way you present yourself.  Some may look at you like your a little weird/crazy but others like wow!! she/he's brave I wish I had the balls to dress like that. 

FASHION IS INDIVIDUAL, IT's NOT A UNIFORM.

My thought on the matter is that if we all dressed the same life would be boring and dull with this in turn making us seem like reflections of one another.

Some people are into vintage, high fashion, high street, hand me downs. what ever you are into just own it as the comments you get in return could be the recognition you've been searching for.

Last weekend I got to show my individuality on a night out. I wouldn't say I have a style i just wear what I find comfortable or what I am in the mood for.
Outfit: Top i made (teal coloured moss crepe material), some old black heels I forgot I had, a box pleated skirt with a jacquard pattern (£8 new look sale) and a black devore velvet kimono style jacket with flower (daisy) pattern that's only cost a fiver. woop!.
This outfit is simple with a pop of colour and gave me a helping hand as sometimes I lack a bit of shape.




                                   Let me know what you think and remember be individual



    

No comments:

Post a Comment