Sunday 30 March 2014

10 days is a long time

As the title says it has been a long time. these ten days have seen an onslaught of tears with what has been bad news after bad news but hey ho, onwards and upwards.

To think I have 5 weeks left (term time) until I have to hand in my final module of uni is CRAZY!!!. At times I have wanted to quit but coming this far has proven that I have the self motivation and determination to carry on.  with mothers day (in the uk) today I suppose I have learnt my stubbornness for my very own mum. Telling me never to give up, fight for what you believe in, don't let people walk all over you and my favourite your look back and laugh at those who put you down. we all go through times in life where we want to cave in and live like a hermit under a rock but where would be the fun times that make memories and the not so fun that make you stronger.

I suppose what I am trying to say is if your a student and struggling don't give up your get there in the end and touch wood it will seek the rewards you had hoped for.

love to all you mummies out there and chin up you stressed students x x x

PS. On a great note I got selected to go to newdesigners London 25th-28th June 2014. wooooow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment