Thursday 6 March 2014

OUTFIT

 
First off I want to apologise for my clearly obvious posey pose in image number 3. I dunno what I was thinking. awkward!!.
Yet again being lucky the sun made an appearance this making me happy with the ability to wear sun glasses but not brave enough to op out of coat wearing just yet.
 


Pieces
Coat new look brought just before Christmas. double breasted with zip fastening and popper detailing. very warm. £55 bargain really.
skirt - ancient had for many a year picked it up for £1.50 in a George at asda sale. (channelling my current project with the pulling of binder) The hint of lime yellow to my eye gives it that wow factor with the attention it draws. colour accents are a must
Boots - River island sale just after Christmas. I love them. £40 down to £25 soooooooo comfortable and with quilted backs and zip tassel I was hooked by these immediately.

Bag - most recent purchase. BHS mini tote rose gold colouring with metallic shine offering the option of hand held straps or shoulder strap with interior popper fastening.  To say this bag is getting used a fair bit would be the honest truth. £6.75 in sale it took itself to the till.

what every ones views on the use of metallic and chromic colour at the moment?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment