Thursday 20 March 2014

collection progression

 
On a good note 2 week till Easter break!!! Christmas seems like it was only yesterday
 
This week has been none stop and its not even finished yet. Decisions are constantly being made, pattern cutting, laser cutting and creating designs. To say I have been a busy bee would be a true statement.
 
For this module I have continued to use my insect inspiration from previous module just refining it this time to be the best it can be.  Designing for women gives lots of room to explore shape and texture as well as mix garments and colour combination. Below you can see some of the garments I have been toiling for potential outcome. To keep more up to date when I am not blogging check me out on twitter , instagram, and facebook  
Final shows are moving ever closer so its back to the work with a new designers interview tomorrow for 1 of 16 places up for grabs. ahhhh nervous.
 
so for now bubi blog-sphere
 



No comments:

Post a Comment