Sunday 2 March 2014

penultimate handin

Hand in time again came and went I am shocked myself that I actually got it all done. Didn't think for a second it was going to happen with this module being such a roller coaster of emotion and creativity.  Whats the scarier thing is I have had my final ever briefing for this portion on my uni education. 9 weeks term time creativity and then my degree is over :(.

  
NO REST FOR THE WICKED THOUGH.....I have given myself a couple of days off now with added alcohol but come tomorrow morning I am to get my head in the game and write the last chapter of visual culture.  The joy that will be once all done, dusted and handed in. 

In terms of creativity this module is to be a collaboration of all my research elements developed from the starting point of insects. There is always twists and turns so god knows what I will end up with but I  will attempt to keep you lovely bloggers notified along with other things.

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment