Friday 14 March 2014

brogues and bare legs




 
 
the title says it all. Even though it was foggy outside and I thought I might be heading to Narnia I braved my bare legs.
This outfit is simple, easy and just works and the feedback I got just proved the fact. Yay!!! I'm not too bad at putting an outfit together after all. 
I am embracing bigger is better at the moment with the cream printed shirt being a size 16 but it was £1 from a charity shop so couldn't say NO. To be fair as long as you balance it out what is wrong with a big garment.
For the rest, brogues primark ages ago, grey short tube skirt elastic waist £3 primark (this s/s collection), denim skirt Red Herring Debenhams sale winter this year.
with the outfit having a young vibe I thought what better way to have my hair freshly wavey due to plaits then....in a high pony.
SOMETIMES OUTFITS JUST COME TOGETHER!!!
 
so with the sun making spring and inspiration finally coming my way for my last every uni module I am taking everything in my stride smiling and turning negative into positive :) x  

No comments:

Post a Comment