Friday 7 February 2014

Getting back on the horse

With what felt like a big kick in the teeth sort of day yesterday after having 1:1 about my work with Uni tutor I decided to get back on the horse today and try not let the event of the past which can not be rectified get me in a rut. As any creative knows a rut can be a cruel and time consuming thing.

Being stuck in the way I am as a person I am going to attempt to try and not take things too much to heart as anyone who knows me well enough would just say I am the person who cries ALOT even when situations aren't even as bad as I think.

so when a clearer, leveller head. I begin again :)

Today was final show deciding day with the decision being.............Virtual catwalk show being filmed and played during the private view at Somerset college Taunton.  With this not being done before by the course it allows us all room to do with the models as we want from hair and make up to walking pace and location. That of which as a collective course want to be quirky ,unique, and inspirational to others watching.

so all in all I was pretty happy with the overall result but of course deep down everyone wants the catwalk show with models showing beautifully made and designed clothes to music and beady eyed watchers but hey sometimes we have to roll with the punches.

Outfit today:
Cardy borrowed from my lovely twin yet to be returned. Love the burnt orange colour, Skinny Jeans, Black boots with three brassy/gold buckles each side bargain at £20 from Asda, Shirt sale a while ago in red herring and necklace one of my recent purchases from new look at the silly price of 50p. It was a instant must have!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment