Friday 21 February 2014

Photoshoot

Today was a brilliant day got to see my hard work pay off with a photo-shoot showing my progression in collection development so far. thing about fashion textiles is you can continually chop and change what your doing and personally i find new inspiration in the randomist places and in things. This shoot gave me a little more reassurance that in FACT i do have a place with in this industry wether it be design, making it even styling i can apply my knowledge to an avenue after i finish in a number of week. SCARY!!!!!
Even though at times many we as a collective course have felt we have all support each other which i an damn sure i am going to miss.
 
Anyways will post some photos up soon of my creation simple yet affective and the beautiful fair skin natural red head Amelia Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment