Wednesday 19 February 2014

Photos from LFW!!!

Just a quicky to give you guys an insight into London fashion week day1 through a students eyes working for the LG SteamTeam. Behind the scenes that you don't normally get to see much of.












I took this one day as a complete learning experience and with photo-shoots just around the corner at uni starting on Thursday what a better place to see the styling, photography, music, models and designers working as a collective unit.

With a lot of stress, not knowing what I was doing and a bucket load of tears I have successfully finished two garments a little fitted silk panelled dress with attempted matching pattern and a cropped boxy 1/2 sleeve silk pull over/jumper with sublimation printed body and plain sleeves. Plain but simple no room to hide for a self proclaimed perfectionist!! I shall try to upload photos but with hand in a week away I can imagine my time will be a little stretched to breaking point.  I Hope all you other 3rd years out their are enjoying your final weeks and not too stressed.

If anyone has any stress relief tips please pass them this way. Many thanks xx    


No comments:

Post a Comment