Friday 18 July 2014

Degree grade

The official letter finally arrive a week ago today sorry for not informing all of you soon but I'm graduating with a 2:1. YAY!!!. To say I was relieved when I opened that letter was a understatement with the stress and fluctuation in emotions, creativity and grades this past year I thought it would have been a bit of a task.
Looking on now though as much as I cried, burdened people with my thoughts and made some closer bonds with friends I know who is there for me and i'm counting down the day till graduation (98 to be precise). I am hoping though I see them before that :).

so this week has been filled with a lot of pain due to clumsy me falling off a pavement 2 weeks ago. Not my best move!!! having either deeply bruised the bone or damaged the tendon its just a wait and see situation which isn't very cool when I want to walk and go to the gym/zumba.  I have had good and bad days. Good day was Wednesday I got to take a close family friends 13 year old daughter out shopping for a few summer pieces for her wardrobe.  It was thoroughly enjoyable with the ability to help combine pieces whilst help her to start understanding clothes and her own style.  From swimwear to tops to skirts we covered it all.  Best thing from the who experience she wants to do it again :D:D:D. winter wardrobe shopping possibly??
                       check out some of the pieces below #asda, #Matalan #sportdirect  


No comments:

Post a Comment