Monday 28 July 2014

Not a boring monday!! Animals, Laughter and florals

 
 



Like the title it has definitely not been a boring day. yay!! This because I got to reconnect with a friend I haven't seen for a while which always brings a smile to my face and laughter into my vocals. 
With the weather being the way it is recently sunny and lovely why not take advantage so we headed to Noah's ark zoo farm in wraxall (somerset). I would advise anyone with small children or just a love for animals living around the area or thinking of visiting go up there. From a large amount of picnic benches to talks to baby chicks I'm sure you day will be like mine full of enjoyment.
 
As for my outfit I dug out another treasure I forgot about. A chiffon loose fitting t-shirt style top with a boat neck line and vintage floral pattern from select. It gave enough coverage to stop my shoulders getting repeatedly burnt but also enough room to let air flow freely. Teamed with a pair of Oasis jeggings rolled up, Primark laser cut open toe pumps in beige and a mint green cardigan also from Primark (shoes and cardigan this season).
Simple yet effective as who really wants to go to the zoo/farm in top to toe new clothes that you will worry might get ruined. not me!! 
 
(p.s sorry about bad quality photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment