Friday 4 July 2014

update...

Update!!
Today I found that I didn't get the job I had applied for after having gone through two stages of interviews but hey ho things like this happen. Its full steam ahead with the next and no dwelling on the past.  Luck is bound to come into my favour sooner or later. Touch food, Fingers crossed all of that jazz.

This week has gone ever so quickly I cant believe one its Friday and two its July (happy independence day all you Americans :) ) where did January go???!!

I finally got round to doing all the tasks that we all hope will do themselves but we all know that never happens with hair cut, repairing skirt zips, tiding rooms, clearing out loft the list can go on. But on the plus side at least I now have next week to have some free time to myself. As for this weekend its working back at home part time until I receive news I have a full time job which I am hoping wont be to much in the future. No rest for the wicked.

Anyways I am feeling I am typing just for the sake of it so will depart you now.

Night blogging community x x x  

No comments:

Post a Comment