Saturday 26 July 2014

lots of sun and Sanctuary Spa

I am sure I am not the only one going to say this but I am loving the British weather recently minus the torture of working out in this heat (sweaty betty) and the occasional blemish.  With the sunshine brings great freedom in clothing, accessories and shoe choices. YAY!! to changing up outfit pieces.

This week I can definitely say I am sticking to what I said at the beginning of summer by attempting to wear every piece of clothing I own (not at once though) by the end of summer otherwise I have to get rid :( due to the amount I have. Its hard being a female sometimes but, I push everyone to join me. This because you will find treasures you forget you have. clash those prints, play with textures, explore colour and best of all enjoy being individual and not caring what others think. Otherwise what is the point in fashion and all that comes under that umbrella!!

Anyways I need to rave about my Sanctuary Spa covent garden products.  I currently have the body butter, body lotion, body scrub and intensive heel balm and with the weather creating variation with in my skin that are all working amazing.  The heel balm is the best I have ever tried!!! Its a great moisturiser and definitely provides my feet with the nourishment and attention they require as who wants to wear sandals, flip flops and other summer shoes with cracked heels. not me!!  The body scrub whether used as a bubble bath or a shower product it gives great buffering qualities to get rid of all that build up in layers of skin many of us would never thing about leaving it 'cleansed, radiant and refined' there is no lieing on this packaging.  For the other two they are just brilliant all round body creams that keep you skin hydrated and beautiful. (check out the image for products)

feel free to ask questions

Bye blog world xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment