Wednesday 2 July 2014

Im sorry for not blogging

As the title say I'M SORRY!!! These last few months have been nothing but crazy with fmp, grad shows, moving back home the list could easily go on. One thing i am happy but also sad about though is that my degree has officially come to an end which means i no longer can call myself a student :(. Onwards and upwards though the creativity still floes through my veins and the passion to go with it. If you believe you can do it and want it enough goals shall be hit :). Anyways less of the rambling!! My goal from now onwards to to blog as often as i can whilst gaining as much experience as possible whether that be potential placements/internships or employment i just want to continue expanding on my knowledge of fashion. I know i sound slightly ott but i am a sponge i just love to learn and what better way then through the journey of life. So here i go after my first blog in a long time. Hope i haven't bored you too much and fingers crossed i will have some news to share with you all in the near future. Happy blogging everyone :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment