Sunday 20 July 2014

Fun with the Family

so.........

this weekend I got to see my lovely grandparents which as always was really nice.
sometimes we all forget what people around us do for us so when the opportunity arises to see the ones who care for us never turn it down. life is too short!!

This weekend has been nothing more then laughter, fun times, food and general catch-up.  Yesterday was great that even though typical great British weather it rained come the end it brighten up to allow for a BBQ. who doesn't love a good BBQ???!  But the best thing about the whole evening my grandparents and fellow guests over the age of 50 were doing vodka jelly shots that I never thought would happen with them in fact asking for more. phahah. high light of the night for sure along with my granddad taking a selfie with me. bless him :)




Today - In keeping with the British things of never anything going to plan it was sunny, clammy and bright so me along with 9 other family members decide to go for a roast dinner. Considering the weather is was still so lovely to see my grandparents again considering they live in Devon. In need of a definite break down that way in the very near future!!

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment