Wednesday 30 July 2014

pop of colour, 3 pairs of shoes

Well today I added yet more shoes to my already large collection but I do blame my mother for the encouragement. They were in all in sale though which just proves waiting sometimes has its good parts even if you don't think it when you first fall in love with a pair.  I got a black pair of t-bar wedges with cork bottom (new look £12 scanned at £7. BONUS) that look heavy but actually are so light I could last a while in them with the toe and ankle strap for stability. As well as two pairs of look a like Birkenstock's one in cobalt blue the other in a iridescent copper colour that can simply pass as silver in the right light. Both pairs for £10 from F&F Tesco what is there to complain about. Only problem though I don't really have a place to keep them :(.
 A lovely cami top also happened to fall into the arms from new look £12.99 current collection as I just love this zingy yellow/green colour that has made a big bold appearance on the high street that will continue to accent for the coming months.  Apart from the colour I was draw to the beautiful floral design in black outline and white fill colour with the scratchy not too neat mark making bringing character to an already loud garment.
I am more then positive all these additions to my life will get the fair share of wear.



 
So....even though I say I am not going to buy any more shoes, bags or clothing how can you stop a girl with a love of constant change and variety??

No comments:

Post a Comment